[Tango-L] 5 things to do

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 17:20:47 EST 2006

On Sunday go to Plaza Dorrego In San Telmo
Where El Indio teachs and has a milonga out side at night.

Go to either of the cemeteries
There both great for a quiet day walking. In one you can see Eva's plot
In the other you can see Gardels, Pugliese, and more

Go to any folk festival where there is Folk lore dancing and food. I can for
the life of me think of the Place on the weekend where they have the great
food, dancing and the Gauchos race their horses and spear a hanging ring. It's
out side of town.

Go any where, where the tourists don't go.

I think of more.