[Tango-L] Reinventing other "slinky-sexy" moves

Marisa Holmes mariholmes at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 19:17:34 EDT 2006

Can anyone contribute ideas in response to Jake's
question:

> ...I wonder if there's a way for men
> to reinvent other "slinky-sexy" moves usually done
> by followers, the way
> women have done their own thing with the leader's
> role. Are there any
> male followers out there who can share what they've
> discovered? E.g.,
> how to do a volcada "like a man"? (However that
> might be interpreted...)

I would like to know both for the benefit of my male
partner, who follows sometimes, and for my own benefit
- since I am intersted in exchanging lead and follow,
and would prefer a less "feminized" style when I'm
switching back and forth.

(We can take it as given that if you do not like to
see women leading you will become rabid if I suggest
I'm looking for a less feminine style - just keep it
under your hat, OK?  I'd like to hear from male or
female followers who have informatin to contribute
about "masculine" styles of following.)

Thanks!
Marisa