[Tango-L] women leading???

andrea ako31 at nyc.rr.com
Mon May 29 17:04:47 EDT 2006

On May 28, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Derik Rawson wrote:

> Dear Andrea and Jen:
>
> Let's not be oversensitive here....lol.
>
> The same code rule applies to men as well as women.
> How can you possibility practice and develop a solid
> relationship with another sex unless you dance with
> that sex a lot?  Women need to attract the men.  If
> they cannot do that, then it should not be the men's
> problem, nor other women's problem.
>
> Derik

guess i have to repeat myself:

seems like a whole lot of men have a whole lotta opinions about what
we women SHOULD do.
sorry DERIK, we women will do as we please...

in order to please OURSELVES.

and be glad ur in houston because in nyc u would be tarred and
feathered for stuff like u wrote above...the 'lol' does not excuse ur
accusing women of 'oversensitivity'-a transparent attempt to
discredit a very valid observation.

btw- i  am very sensitive...and i plan to stay that way!

andrea