[Tango-L] women leading

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 23:15:03 EDT 2006

Dear All:

I have nothing against same sexes dancing together or
women leading.  These things are the spice o life and
they are OK.  The key word here is "spice", in other
words, "every once in awhile".

When the above activities are promoted as the normal
thing to do, happen routinely and become chronic
activities, then they do cause problems. They begin to
interfere with the development of the male-female
relationships.  If one does not practice the
relationships one wants to enjoy, then they will not
happen.

"variety is the spice of life"

"practice makes perfect"

Both true.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com

--- Duende de Tango <duendedetango at mac.com> wrote:

> Wonderful, variety is the spice of life. Other
> people in your life is a spice in life.
> Socialization in the world we live causes many
> distortions of how we live, dance, perceive the
> outside world.
>
> I have little respect for socialization, but it
> is a fact of life. It affects what we do, how we
> do it, what we value, choices ...
>

> >Derik,
> >
> >why don´t you just get it?
> >"Variety is the spice of life"
> >
> >kisses
>
> --

Derik Rawson
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com
http://www.rawsonweb.com
713-522-0888 USA Landline Direct to Portable Cell Phone
281-754-4315 USA Landline Voice/Fax
d.rawson at cal.berkeley.edu
d.rawson at haas.alum.berkeley.edu
rawsonweb at yahoo.com