[Tango-L] electricity

andrea ako31 at nyc.rr.com
Sat May 27 09:44:17 EDT 2006

From: Derik Rawson <rawsonweb at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] yale tango, male followers

I looked at the video, and I am sure that Alex is a
very nice guy, but if that is what goes on in Portland
and New York then I want to go to Paris or Buenos
Aires.  Very nice dancing and cool steps, but ZERO
ELECTRICITY.

Derik

derik-

if u have not, u must see los mananas- two brothers in bs as =
electricity

and recently jak karako and metin yazir  performaned at stepping out
in nyc and had the place in the plam of their hands.

> I met and
> danced with a beautiful girl from Istanbul, Turkey,
> who is a mechanical engineer and an auditor.

> The leggy Italian girl from Rome, Italy is  still
> here as well, working on her graduate degree, and her
> tango.  Life is good.

as to these comments i have a comment...interesting that these
obviously very capable and accomplished WOMEN were foremost mentioned
for their physical attributes.

life is good and perhaps even better when a 'girl' isnt foremost
either beautiful or leggy...

a n d r e a