[Tango-L] women leading Why I think that the Argentines have it right and we have it wrong in the USA.

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 00:59:08 EDT 2006

Dear All:

Why I think that the Argentines have it right and we
have it wrong in the USA.

Flipping back and forth and changing roles constantly
by bending the rules, just because one is unsuccessful
in a chosen role is a bad thing.  This is what I see
too many women in the USA do in tango when they cannot
get a man's attention.  To me it is wrong. They do not
get attention because they are usually very bad
dancers...lol. (...and they usually tell you that they
are tango teachers to cover up their lack of
skill and charm...lol) Good dancers always get dances,
and they rarely tell you that they are good dancers or
tango teachers or whatever.   Anyway, this is my
opinion. Have a great day.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com