[Tango-L] women leading

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 20:30:46 EDT 2006

--- Kat <hellkat_13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

...why is it that a woman can't be as good a leader as
a man...?

**********

Hola la Gata,

Sean here. Nice post, except why limit yourself to
being only as good a leader as a man? Aim a little
higher. Women benefit every time someone raises the
bar for being a "good leader". Who better than a woman
to do that job?

The guys are only complaining because the women who
lead usually get to dance with the best followers. If
there are 7 really good followers at a milonga, and
three women are leading, that leaves only one good
follower for us guys!

Sean ;->

P.S. to everyone else: In addition to logic, I'm very
good at math. If my numbers don't make sense to you,
ask a geek for help. Don't be the fool who publically
challenges them on the list.

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm