[Tango-L] Tango-L (Places) or Women Leading

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 17:21:20 EDT 2006

Dear Caroline:

You are right, BUT you are talking about a couple who
know each other well.  They would have a good
relationship no matter what they were doing. It is
easy to dance with same person all the time, or with
friends whose steps you have memorized. You "cover up"
each others mistakes.

A good musician in a symphony can play well in ANY
symphony, not just one.  A good tango dancer can dance
with anyone.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com

--- Caroline Polack <runcarolinerun at hotmail.com>