[Tango-L] D'arienzo cd

Geoff Walker geoffww at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 18 02:54:26 EDT 2006

First, it's good to see you going after an original rather than a burned copy!

According to Johan's D'Arienzo Discography :
http://users.pandora.be/tangoteca/darienzo/index.html
D'Arienzo recorded Joaquina in 1935, 1943 and 1953.
The original of your CD contains a "cracked" 1953 version.

You can get an uncracked 1953 version on Mucho Mucho :
http://www.tangostore.com/cds_detalle.php?idx=4300
or on the D'Arienzo/Di Sarli CD :
http://www.tangostore.com/cds_detalle.php?idx=2888

And if you're interested you can check out the 1935 version :
http://www.tangostore.com/cds_detalle.php?idx=4302

Regards,
Geoff