[Tango-L] Energia (energy) and Imitation vs. Authenticity

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 09:21:12 EDT 2006

Dear Sergio:

Thank you for explaining the meaning of "energy" in
the dance world.  It should have been obvious, but on
this list of self-appointed teachers it was not.  Why
does this not surprise me...lol.  I guess this is yet
another example of:

Imitation vs. Authenticity

Derik (accident prone, fall on the woman, genius)
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com

--- Sergio Vandekier <sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com>