[Tango-L] Technical vs Sensual - Where are the Engineers from?

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 14:07:29 EDT 2006

Some people learn by being told exactly where to place the foot...some people learn from more subtle imagery... it's not about good teacher/bad teacher...perhaps more about whether you respond in a right or left brained kind of way...
we are talking about MOVEMENT after all...the imagery helps many of us put the whole thing together...
and yes, there is nothing like having your foot physically placed in the correct position by the observant teacher... but it's not good/bad -one or the other....
my .02...