[Tango-L] please insert line breaks into your messages!!!

Euroking@aol.com Euroking at aol.com
Wed May 10 19:05:48 EDT 2006

Igor,

I think it has to do with the variety of e-mail provider's that are  used.
The message you cited was perfectly presented by my browser.  I  use Internet
Explorer. So I don't know if it is a function of the sender's  system, the
receiver's system of the interface somewhere in between.

Did you receive this message (and my previous e-mails) in the long line  form
or with the lines wrapping within the frame?

Bill

In a message dated 5/10/2006 2:52:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,