[Tango-L] the next new kid on the block

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Thu May 4 23:13:09 EDT 2006

I can't remember who asked
who are the new instructors coming to the US from BsAs

I just had a great weekend with Oscar Casas and Mary Ann Henderson.
We are bringing them back in August. Also Pittsburgh, and Ann Arbor will host
them.
Oscar teaches Milonguero style tango and is very close to Ricardo Vidort.
Ricardo considered Oscar his son. (but he's not)

Our next workshop also has a new instructor to the US.
She is also very close to Ricardo Vidort. Almost like a daughter.
She was Ricardo Vidort dance partner at the Plaza Bohemia.
She also has been teaching the tango by her self at Salon Canning for the
last 3 years.
She really isn't a new kid on the block as for teaching the tango, but she
is new to teaching in the US. This will be her first trip to this country.

June 22 thru June 27 in Cleveland, Ohio
Myriam Pincen with Hector Villar

Myriam dances with so much elegance and style. When I dance with her it was
she was a ghost in my arms. So smooth.
Any one interested in bringing them to your city can please contact me. Or,
Please come to Cleveland June 24 to see, dance, and learn Close embrace Salon
style tango from her.

Tim Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio