[Tango-L] INFO ON ECONOMIC PLACE TO STAY IN BUENOS AIRES

Edmundo erueda1 at ELP.RR.COM
Thu May 4 20:57:50 EDT 2006

Fellow tangueros:

I would appreciate very much any information on 2 star (**)  hotels in the
vicinity of downtown Buenos Aires for a group of 12 people who will be
traveling there the first two weeks in July.   We are looking for
economical/spartan lodging, clean/safe, to sleep, take a shower in privacy,
and safeguard our luggage.  Nothing fancy.

I have been to Buenos Aires several times and shared apartments.  This is my
first time taking a group of friends and I am somewhat disoriented.

Thanks,

MUNDO