[Tango-L] What is right and what is wrong

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Thu May 4 16:45:20 EDT 2006

Creativity does not like judgments what is right and what is wrong.
It likes the encouragement of the free flow of ideas which is easily
interrupted by judgments.

It is subtle. It all depends on goals one pursue.

But still in the ocean of ideas it would be nice to have a criteria, a
guiding star to find out what works and what does not.
I like this one: "Does it feel good?". If yes, it is good. And let us
develop it further.

That is for Personal tango.
Show tango and Social tango have other criteria.

I like this one for Social tango: "Will I be able to do it with a person who
does not know it? Will she feel good?".

Igor Polk
PS. And you know what I have found any woman can do? Molinete.