[Tango-L] leading w/fingers on back

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 11:06:52 EDT 2006

Another gem (IMO) from Daniel Trenner's workshop here in Portland:

Some leaders use their torso/chest. Some do it well, others do it poorly.
Some leaders use their hands/arms/fingers. Some do it well, some do it
poorly. A woman will appreciate and enjoy a well-done hand/arm lead over a
poorly done torso/chest lead.

     www.TangoMoments.com