[Tango-L] Dictators like to re-write history...not tell the truth..Sorta varied...2

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 11:13:44 EDT 2006

Dear Michael:

Fortunately, you are well known on this list already
for not telling the truth.

I found the little French cafe, Cafe Matisse, for you
myself. It came from my French friend Sara Oussar, who
I dance tango with, who you did not know until I
introduced  her to you.  Before Cafe Matisse, you were
sitting all alone by yourself drinking a beer over at
the Aztec Cafe and few people came there to dance
tango.  I am glad that Susana Miller liked Cafe
Matisse...lol.

You are no longer President of Tango Houston, because
the general membership asked you to resign, which you
finally did after trying to avoid it.

The Andres Amarilla Workshop was a Tango Houston
sanctioned event approved by a board resolution passed
unanimously by the current board of directors, so
saying that Tango Houston has not done anything this
year is wrong.

Glover Tango will work for any organization who pays
Glover money.  There are at least two other groups of
competing musicians in Houston, who also play
Argentine tango.  Some of these groups have first
violinists from the Houston Symphony playing with
them.  Glover does regard them as serious competition,
since all his musicians live in Austin, He has to
travel them at great expense to Houston to play here.

Finally, my dancing is not the issue here.  The issue
here is the experience of the Argentine tango
teachers.

PS- People do not like dictatorship, propaganda and
lies.  Fortunately Tango Houston is a fully Democratic
organization, by its official charter. The members
exercised their democratic rights this last year.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com