[Tango-L] New Gotan Project release

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Tue May 2 13:53:00 EDT 2006

I would assume that after "la revancha del tango" their second CD is "Santa
Maria remixes" (2002), with "santa maria" being 8:34 and "triptico" being
10:12. There is also one album called "Inspiracion" and one called
"Inspiracion-Espiracion remix." (Best of.. compilation)
They seem to dwell on one successful production for a while, and produce
variations of it before they go on... Would that make Lunatico their fifth
CD?

pardon me for adding to the confusion
Astrid

Ralph Hangleiter wrote
Hi,
Lun疸ico is not the second album of Gotan Project, it is the third.
The second is  the double CD  "Inspiracion Espiracion".