[Tango-L] Argentines born for tango

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 13:43:15 EDT 2006

Dear Alberto:

Give me a break...lol.

How many US Americans on this list have been dancing
Argentine tango since they were children, say 6 to 12
years old?  That is the question.

Could we please have some answers from some of you
teachers out there on this list?  Also, it would be
nice if you teachers at least spoke Argentine Spanish
as well. Thank you.

Derik
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com