[Tango-L] Andres Amarilla in close embrace

Aron ECSEDY aron at milonga.hu
Mon May 1 16:49:26 EDT 2006

The pros and contras have already been layed out, but this is - again - a
debate over taste.

As for navigation and whether it is social dancing or not - that is entirely
independent from the embrace. I can dance close embrace and easily fill a
15x20m stage if I wish, with boleos, ganchos, back sacadas, whatever and
vice versa.

As for critizing Andres: Michael, you should first check him out at a
milonga and THEN say he can't do something (yes: and tell him first that you
want to see him dancing close embrace, as it is couple's CHOICE to pick one
or another form of embrace).

Aron

Ecsedy Áron
***********