[Tango-L] I am going to Denver!

Mallpasso@aol.com Mallpasso at aol.com
Mon May 1 16:23:50 EDT 2006

I went to Sacramento's Tango Renaissance this past weekend (Thursday through
Sunday) and I had a fabulous time.  I think this event has legs as it's only
it's second year but the teachers were tops (Sebastian Arce, Mariana Montes,
Chicho Frumboli, Mariana Dragone, Esteban Moreno, Claudia Codega) and the
attendance was full with a sizeable contingent from the SF Bay Area.  I certainly
will be back next year!

El Bandido de Tango

In a message dated 5/1/2006 10:59:14 Pacific Daylight Time, ipolk at virtuar.com