[Tango-L] Andres Amarilla in close embrace

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 11:42:34 EDT 2006

Meredith says:

" Some people were having trouble viewing the .mp4 of Andres & Geraldine
that I posted a couple days ago.  The video is now available as an
.mov that will play in Quicktime.  The file size is large, however, so
it may be best to download it and then watch it, instead of streaming
it.

http://andresamarilla.com/video.htm

Thanks!"

For those that think that any move of tango may be done in close embrace I
recommend that they watch the Andres Amarilla Videos (Nuevo Tango) and try
to reproduce his figures in close embrace.

Good luck, when you are done  please kindly  make a video and let me see you
doing it.

Have a great time practicing, Sergio.