[Tango-L] Fw: [TANGO-L] Desperate to learn, no teachers here. Please help -

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Mon May 1 09:14:00 EDT 2006

Hi, Barbara,
I tried to answer you in private, but my mail got rejected by your spam
blocker. So I guess, the only thing I can do is send this to the list, and
would you please unblock my address? Thanks. Original mail below.
Sorry for having to ask about this in public.
Astrid

(you asked for videos for beginners)