[Tango-L] milonguero viejo

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 10:22:56 EDT 2006

Dear Deby:

Glad that you are going back to dancing. Cool.  Thanks
for letting us know about Sergio's postings...lol.

Oh great! Poor Sergio cannot leave the Tango-L list.
Now "they" are posting erroneous information for him
to support there wrong ideas about Argentine tango. I
guess that I will be next.  Luckily for me, I am
supposedly unpopular, so "they" will maybe leave me
alone.  Hopefully I will be ignored...lol.

Well, I am tired of the amateur tango dancer-teacher's
nonsense here too and do not have time for their high
school antics to promote their local teaching business
either.  I can be found at my own web site in my own
discussion, so people will know it is really me.  I
should br posting on my own website anyway.

I will still post here from time to time, because I do
think that this is a valuable service when it works,
but now muh less often, as I said before.  To validate
whether the postings here are from me, just go to.

Tango World Wide FREE public discussion. It has
archives with pitures that go all the way back to 1997
at:

http://www.tangoworldwide.com

Public Discussion direct link is at:

http://www.rawsonweb.com/tango/Design/CFMX/Discussion/Access/Public/tw1discussionpublicform.cfm

PS-  I think Tango-L is a great service, and I have
had many enjoyable moments here, so I do appreciate
it. It does however have a weakness as does any FREE
public discussion area, including mine.  A fee based
membership of known people does fix the problem of
impostors, because all posters are known to the
membership, so quality of postings remains high. A
private discussion group service does cost a little
bit every month (2 or 3 dollars, like a magazine at a
grocery store), but how much is ones wasted time
worth?  For most professionals, like me, time is
money, so quality of information is very important,
and worth money.  FREE is not exactly FREE after all,
is it?  How smart are we about really saving money and
time?

Everyone have a great day.  See you on the web...

Derik
http://www.tangoworldwide.com

d.rawson at rawsonweb.com

--- Deby Novitz <dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com> wrote:

> Who is that masked man?  If you so believe in your
> conviction, why not
> tell us who you are?  Why must you hide behind a
> nefarious email
> address?  What kind of coward are you?  I know no
> milonguero viejo or
> other wise that would act like you.  You remind me
> of this person who
> was run out of town in the Bay Area with your
> partner...with good reason.
>
> You are not Sergio.  It is ohhh so easy with the
> right tools to forge
> email addresses and headers...bitch slap anyone?  (A
> hacker tool)

Derik Rawson
d.rawson at rawsonweb.com
http://www.rawsonweb.com
713-522-0888 USA Landline Direct to Portable Cell Phone
281-754-4315 USA Landline Voice/Fax
d.rawson at cal.berkeley.edu
d.rawson at haas.alum.berkeley.edu
rawsonweb at yahoo.com