[Tango-L] Another Update on the North American Tango Festivals

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Jun 14 16:14:08 EDT 2006

The bottom line is Steve provided a service in listing
festivals. If you're interested in the location or dates,
you can look at the web page that's listed with the event to
get more information.

Criticisizing him for "mislabelling" events with or without
an asterisk is just plain ridiculous. Steve isn't promoting
any event so there's no financial gain for him to
"mislabel." I guess the expression "no good deed goes
unpunished" is applicable.

It seems some people are just looking for a fight. It
reminds me of dance style discussions, e.g. This is salon;
no, it's milonguero; no, it's open; etc. A flood of words,
not one drop of wisdom.

Michael
Washington, DC