[Tango-L] Memorial Day Milonga at Cheesman Park Digest, Vol 3, Issue 6

Aleric Soans asoans at wayne.edu
Mon Jun 5 15:45:42 EDT 2006

Quite the memorable evening - apparently with after-effects and name-calling
too. People will dance at Cheesman Park whether or not there is food. I
doubt people will stop going to that milonga if you charge for the food but
you might certainly be toeing the line by calling them names.
The term 'donation' itself suggests an act of volition.
By the way, how much for a couple of slices of watermelon?