[Tango-L] a teaching moment

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 23:14:04 EDT 2006

I had a teaching moment that happened a couple of
months after I had started teaching tango.  Several
weeks into a beginners class, I was working with a
student and she suddenly said "Now I feel like I am
dancing!"

That comment made me change my approach to teaching.
It is still something I keep in mind every time I
teach a new class, even though I do not recall what I
was teaching at the time.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- jackie ling wong <jackie.wong at adelphia.net> wrote:

> okay... i would like to start a thread of teaching
> moments...  when
> the light bulb goes off... innovative thoughts that
> can help teachers
> help their students

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm