[Tango-L] Tango Roles and Donkeys

burl burl burlq7 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 11:18:31 EDT 2006

Have a good day, Sergio.

PS. at no time I mean to be patronizing or trying to impose any rules
your dancing or to your life.
Please feel free to continue doing what pleases you the most. It is a
shame
that I have to be so defensive in order to share my knowledge with you.
all those that wrote to me I will answer in right time.

Dear Sergio;

It is a shame but I am call you a donkey.

>From where I recline it seems to me that you
are a certain part of a beast of burden.

Sometimes it is not easy to make amends for
otherwise seeming wise?  Is it not?

I know that if you would hear these sounds
you might assume things, but hopefully you
will agree you are a certain part of a donkey?

Is it wise?

yours
Burleigh