[Tango-L] Finnish Tango

Christian Lüthen christian.luethen at gmx.net
Fri Jun 2 16:39:38 EDT 2006

1.
The germans do not have the tango culture like the Finns!

2.
Why should the Finns adopt to something a war-bringing country gives them?

3.
Finnish culture has a couple of connecting points / resemblance with the german culture
[both are *very* systematic countries, indeed ;-) ] ... but to force to search a connection again
with war-time germany ...
... to be friendly I will just shake my head!!! [allthough I am very much not amused!]

4.
Have you ever seen Finnish Tango? I mean: live, in front of you? Being *within* it, not from
the distance, not during any show-performance in another country than Finland?

5.
"Tangomarkkinat in Seinäjoki" is the major tango event in Finland each year, but it is not only Tango!
Finland has a very strong general dancing culture with a lot of other "traditional" finnish and non-finnish dances ,
which are also danced during the festival, allthough during this festival Tango is the most important feature.

Nonsense does not get more sense just by repeativly posting it twice in about an hour!!!