[Tango-L] Tango-moment Andrea's requested comment from Derik...lol.

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 2 09:49:16 EDT 2006

Dear Andrea,

I have always respected your posts, but this time I
believe you are displaying arrogance - an aspect of
the First Deadly Sin, for which, beware, you'll be
broken on the wheel in Hell (the ultimate address for
all self-respecting New Yorkers anyway.)

Instead of dispensing epithets, why not refute, in a
civilized way, Derik's statement?

Thanks,

Lucia ;-)

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/flat3.asp?id=2287