[Tango-L] Dancer profile in Buenos Aires

Nitin Kibe nitinkibe at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:02:35 EDT 2006

Quite right: the exception proving the rule was probably the previous Duarte
regime's ambassador to the US who held a farewell milonga at the embassy on
his last night in Washington, wore a Gardel style hat, danced reasonably
well, and belted out "Adios Muchachos" with gusto to our delight.

Another exception was one, but only the one, officer on the Argentine Navy
sail training ship Libertad who danced well at the on board milonga when the
ship came to Baltimore.

Would that argentines appreciated their own gift to the world!

NK
Wash DC