[Tango-L] Dancer profile in Buenos Aires

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Mon Jul 31 14:20:40 EDT 2006

You may be disappointed, Jeff, but for all I know, basically, no self
respecting upper middle class Argentine in BsAs admits to being a tango
dancer. Even if the Argentine embassies in other countries support tango
events as part of their culture. If they attend the event, to hold a speech
in the name of the embassy for exemple, they will make a point of telling
the other guests that they themselves are very poor at dancing tango.

Astrid, Tokyo

Freedom is what you do with what has been done to you.
                                                              Sartre