[Tango-L] Hall of Fame

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Fri Jul 28 14:21:30 EDT 2006

Well, time for the "big" announcement of the expanded roster and draw
prize-winners.

http://ToTANGO.net/ttindex.html

I hope it is clear that the effort is to save new people to tango from going
through what we all endured as we sought to discover what the heck is what
with tango music when we first discovered it. Finding good music for dancing
is easy - if you know what you're looking for.

But, when you're a beginner and haven't a clue ...

It sure was interesting to read peoples' opinions about their favourites.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.