[Tango-L] Climbing a Tree Embrace

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Jul 21 10:49:24 EDT 2006

When I started to learn tango, I realised a few months later, when Ezequiel
taught something like this in class, that this is the only step I know how
to do because I have known it for years.
When Ezequiel had me try this on him, he exclaimed in feigned
surprise:"Excellente !" and had a big grin on his face.

But pray tell, how can you do this in tango when the woman is standing on
the man's foot? Is this a new way to get him to stop moving to prepare for
this adorno?

; )
Astrid