[Tango-L] More funny mis-appropriateness...

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Thu Jul 20 19:43:06 EDT 2006

I thought, you don't mind curvas reales?

Caroline Polack <runcarolinerun at hotmail.com> escribi$B!&(B
  Lucia, not nice, not nice at all.

If a woman has breasts, she's "thrusting them out"?

Deby - sorry you had to put up with comments like that.
Caroline,

  Did we look at the same picture? Of course she chose that photo to
exhibit her breasts in the public cyberspace. Anyone publishing  anything in
this space invites public comment. Only don't get your  feathers ruffled if
the comments are not appreciative .

  Lucia

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/flat3.asp?id=2287