[Tango-L] More funny mis-appropriateness...

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 20 14:45:06 EDT 2006

Ms. Novitz,

  This was a well reasoned, well written response. Please accept my apologies.

  Lucia

Deby Novitz <dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com> escribió:  I think that you speak English well, but this is completely beyond your
understanding.  First of all Burl called me an old biddy.  An old biddy
is someone who is very old and has nothing to do but sit around and
complain all day.  When I responded it was sarcastic and anyone who
understands American culture and how we communicate knew this.  The guys
who sent me emails off line found it humorous as well.  Unfortunately
you did not understand this, and you still do not.

For you to write that I was thrusting my boobs out there was completely
inappropriate.  It was insulting, rude, untrue, and false.  Do you even
know what this means? I had guys emailing me wanting to know where the
thrusting boobs were.  Why?  Because there are none. Yes, I have my
story on my website.  What is wrong with this?  I think before you
respond in a language that is not your own, you need to make sure of
what you are saying.  I always counsel my English students this.

Additionally spare me from counseling on the use of the Internet.  In
the U.S. I was a Business Analyst responsible for hooking 1000s of
machines together and to the Internet.  The issue is not my lack of
understanding how to use the Internet but yours in understanding the
proper use and comprehension of a language that is not native to you.