[Tango-L] More funny mis-appropriateness...

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 20 11:46:20 EDT 2006

  Deby Novitz <dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com> escribió:
Burleigh,

You think I am an old biddy?  I have been called many things, but never
old biddy.  Those of you guys on the list can easily attest to that.  I
find that so darn humorous! You made my day!  Ha! Ha!  I can't stop
laughing!!  That is really great!  I love it!

Hmmm, I wonder what a Burleigh from the south of the U.S. looks like?
Pregnant stomach?  Funky beard?  Plaid shirts?  Really darling, you
should never make assumptions about things you know nothing about....
---------------------------------

Well Deby, after thrusting your boobs on the Internet for everyone to see accompanied by
your  life's story, you can hardly say that Burleigh knows nothing  about you !?!, although
you know now one thing for sure about him -  his taste in women...

http://www.lavidacondeby.com/lavidanew/casainfo.htm

Besides, there's nothing wrong being in  the natural human state of an old biddy..
As Heinrich Heine, the German poet, said in his Memento Mori*:

Young girl, your hair is black and your dress is white,
Alas, a time will come when your hair will whiten,
and dress blacken...

Lucia ;->

* Memento Mori - Remember you will die, in free Latin

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/flat3.asp?id=2287