[Tango-L] Women and Classes

Ron Weigel tango.society at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:22:59 EDT 2006

On 7/12/06, Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ <dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu> wrote:

> For you, Ron... for you. Please don't speak on my behalf.
> Dani
>
> Ron Weigel <tango.society at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dancing with your partner is preferred over dancing for the audience.
>
> Ron

OK, so dancing for the audience is preferred over dancing with your partner?

So I guess it only takes ONE to tango.

The stage is reserved for those who dance for the audience. (By the
way, good stage dancers have good partner connection technique. Good
stage dancers also dance a social style at the milongas.)

Those who prefer to dance with our partners would like to have the
social dance floor available to us. Sometimes we get in the way of the
performers who have descended from the stage onto the social dance
floor. Sorry about that.

Ron