[Tango-L] Playboy redux

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Tue Jul 11 22:37:09 EDT 2006

Dear Dany wrote:
. Some women don't have a problem with
> such posing and/or, in some cases, involvement in whatever degree of
> pornography. Many actively *enjoy* it!!! ;-) Other women, on the other
hand,
> *do* have a problem. Unfortunately for many people it's those of the
latter
> group who seem to be noisiest in their protestment... and they are often
> (trying to be careful not to generalise within a generalisation of a
> particular faction of women) the ones who are either jealous or man-haters
> or both! Let's face it!

Yeah, right. And those women who got a Master's degree, did so because they
were ugly and worried that they would not find a man to marry. And the earth
its flat, Dany.

. I'd be interested, in fact, to know the level of
> focus on tango within that particular issue; has anyone read it? ...or
have
> you only simply been looking at the pictures? >:-))))) Can anyone send me
> copy of the article?

Yeah, I would like one too.

> Anyhow, can't be bad for tango. Perhaps it will create a new concept/style
> in tango evolution...?

Well, there is already a tango photo book on the market, made by a female
Spanish artist, I think, about people dancing tango in the nude. I thought,
it did not look half as sexy as the real thing.

maybe there's room now for

> 'GimmeyerwifeTang-o', or
>
> 'Swing'n'Tang-o'...?

At last, Dani, you are contributing something useful to the list. But we
must add

'CanIborrowyourhusband-tango'

MayImakeoutwithyourboyfriend-tango

and...