[Tango-L] A chair and a naked woman ....

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Mon Jul 10 18:51:07 EDT 2006

Aron wrote:
> I believe most women find it pretty much flattering to be featured on a
> Playboy cover... At 34, even more so... (of course, only considering that
> playmates are usually around 20) :)

I hear that Mora is now working with Antonio Cervila Junior, the man who
presented his aging naked body in an ad for dance sneakers in a tango
magazine ("All I need for tango is my body and...", the link was posted on
tango-l at the time), and all I felt (unfortunately) was:"Keep your clothes
on, Junior, and give us all a break."

Astrid