[Tango-L] Women stop studying tango: EPIDEMIC

steve pastor tang0man2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 10:49:12 EDT 2006

Caroline's message does not state that she only dances. The reason that she is learning is that she is "asking advanced dancers for feedback". No doubt she is incorporating that feedback into her dance.
  That, I think, can be a key to getting better.

"Chris, UK" <tl2 at chrisjj.com> wrote:
  > Now that I've been going on my own, and asking advanced dancers for
> feedback, I've been doing so much better and enjoying it more. Really
> enjoying it more. No, scratch that, actually enjoying it at all. I am
> learning from advanced dancers ten times, 20 times faster than I ever
> did with my partner.

Congratulations Caroline on discovering the key to tango: dancers learn by
dancing.

There's no other way.

Chris