[Tango-L] Women stop studying tango: EPIDEMIC

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:45:50 EDT 2006

I have no problem dancing with less experienced men as long as they have
some sense of musicality, it's when they haven't improved in months that I
have a problem with. And if they dance like it's a chore instead of
something they actually enjoy doing, that's yet another problem, a more
severe one.

ouch....sounds like you just moved on and beyond your partner....but in
general I think women who do advance should dance with less experienced men
and
give them all their newly acquired good habits, which might conteract all
the bad
stuff the men get when dancing with less experienced follows. sherrie