[Tango-L] A fallen tanguero

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 14:53:24 EDT 2006

Our dear friend and tango mentor Arthur Greenberg has
gone into hospice after a year of illness.  If you
ever danced in So. Florida in the last ten years you
will have met him and his wife Helen.  He also was a
frequent contributor to Tango-L.  I am sure he would
enjoy hearing from his many friends and fellow
posters.  Helen is not computer savvy but if you will
send me any messages, I will print them out for her to
read to him.

Warm regards,
Nancy Ingle

<<Rito es la danza en tu vida