[Tango-L] Leading and following

Tom Stermitz stermitz at tango.org
Mon Jul 3 14:21:13 EDT 2006

Yes, women can also be transparent to the leader, but the leaders
attention has a lot more external information and noise.

Really good dancers have extraordinary skills at proprioception and
kinesthetics.

More than that, their senses and awareness extends into the other
person's body, as if both nervous systems were joined together. They
feel energy and how it flows in another person's body.