[Tango-L] A conversation

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:41:25 EDT 2006

Chris says : "the connection is not a dialog" I totally agree.  It is a
'tuning' to listen to the soul of the other person.

He continues " This connection affords the possibility of what some call a
dialog."

What some of us call a dialog happens at certain moments when "firuletes" or
embellishments are executed.

For instance at the sandwich : I have her foot between my feet and before I
move my Rt. one back I do a drawing of three little circles on the floor
with that foot.

Before she crosses over my foot with her rt. she answers with three
identical small circles by my foot and then she proceeds.

In this circumstance as Chris says there was an exchange, I did something
and she answered.

At times the occasion arises where this type of exchanges could last a
little longer in a silent language of dancing movements.

I say "good night" with a nice filigree written on the floor . What do you
say?

"Till tomorrow with a fanciful ornamentation."

Sergio