[Tango-L] SA: New Year's in Buenos Aires

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Sat Dec 30 12:50:28 EST 2006

If you are here in Buenos Aires you probably discovered that everything
is closed on New Year's eve except restaurants.  Most people stay home
with family and friends to celebrate the new year.  Last year at Casa de
Deby I started a tradition of having a party on New Year's Eve.  More
than 30 people came from all over the world to share food and drink.
The fireworks from my balcony was spectacular and this year should be
even better.  I live in Palermo Viejo on the 17th floor facing the river.

If you are looking for something to do, send me an email.