[Tango-L] NA-W: Practice Partners in Bay Area ?

m i l e s miles at tangobliss.com
Fri Dec 22 16:29:06 EST 2006

Hi,

Im looking for a practice partner in the bay area.  Not looking for
romance, just a good solid practice partner....

I'm a lead, early forties, just got back to the bay area and want to
find a series of practice partners to practice with.

Skill level: intermediate with about 2 years under my belt.  Firm
tango fundamentals, and looking to practice tango 'fluff'.  In
short ? Getting some cool in my Tango.

I really need to work on my Milonga and Waltz though. I'm a weak
follow but getting better, so if you want to swap lead and follow Im
up for it.

Any followers that are in the advanced beginner phase and or
intermediate phase....let's talk turkey.

Im looking for practice at least once a week for 2 hrs.  If more are
available I can make the time.  I have a freelance job so I can be
available anytime....

Email me offlist: magicmiles at gmail.com

Sincerely,

M i l e s.