[Tango-L] New electronic tango album out by O.E.B.!

Alex Krebs arkrebs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 15:57:22 EDT 2006

Tangueros!
      Orquesta Electronica Berretin just released it's first album, "Electro-Tango Vol. I."  It can be purchased at http://cdbaby.com/cd/berretin3   Some dancers will find the album danceable, others may just find it cool for listening.

     "O.E.B.'s first album, 'Electro-Tango Vol. I' explores the fusion of traditional Argentine Tango with elements of electronic music. The first half of the CD is based in the genre of electronica, with tango samples added to obtain a "tango-feeling".  Dancing to these songs would require a different way of moving/interpreting the music. The second half of the CD uses traditional tangos as a base, and then sprinkles elements of electronic music to give traditional classics a twist -- making traditional tango dancing to these songs possible, while giving the a modern sound."

  Un abrazo tanguero,
  Alex Krebs
  Portland, OR

Tango Berretin 6305 SE Foster Rd.Portland, OR 97206(503)771-7470www.tangoberretin.com