[Tango-L] Distance

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Aug 25 14:01:04 EDT 2006

Thank God I only travel 10 minutes by subway to my milonga ,and they have
one 2 times a week + a practica, if I want to go on other days of the week,
I have to travel by train , like, half an hour?
But I have seen people that came to Tokyo by airplane from Osaka or by
bullet train from Nagoya (think 400-600km) for a couple of days to take
lessons with my teachers or attend milongas here.
But I am looking forward to Berlin where I can show up at a milonga between
10 and midnight and go home by taxi or even all night subway occasionally,
at 3am without going broke !

Astrid