[Tango-L] teachers unite for constructive discussions

Tango Tango tangotangotango at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:49:59 EDT 2006

There is such a forum. It meets regularly over a glass of wine in Buenos
Aires. Unfortunately; since the people on this list who claims to be
teachers of tango never go there, you're all stuck with having to feed each
other pointless advice via the internet.

I swear; it's like listening to a bunch a Chinese discuss the intricacies of
baseball.

Neil